Today Corpus Collusion updated The Recipe Box app, which now lets users import recipes from more websites, sync their bookmarks and shopping list, and much more. The Recipe Box app for iPad is available on the iTunes App Store for $3.99 (USD), and The Recipe Box To Go! for iPhone/iPod Touch is just $0.99 (USD).
"We're proud to make clipping recipes a piece of cake," said chief architect and company co-founder Kathy Tafel. "Now customers can choose from almost five dozen popular food destinations to capture recipes instantly."
The Recipe Box To Go! iPhone app gains web capture tools previously only available on iPad to make entering recipes even easier. Every pixel of the mobile version has been polished and refined for a better user experience.
"We want every home chef with a handheld iOS device to take their recipe collection anywhere," said said visual designer and company co-founder Vibrata Chromodoris. "Before, The Recipe Box To Go! was a great companion app to the iPad version. Now with Instant Import and the new web capture tools, it stands on its own."
The Recipe Box is a top app in the Food & Drink category, featured by Apple multiple times in the New & Noteworthy, What's Hot, and Staff Favorites areas of the iTunes app store. With the latest release, Corpus Collusion continues its course of inventive iOS offerings.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Instant Import recipes from dozens of supported sites.
• Convenience capture and web search for other recipe sites.
• Enter recipes from any website, email or digital document with copy and paste.
• Use The Recipe Box keyboard to tap in shortcuts for cooking terms (iPad only).
• Retina Display graphics on all available devices.
• Focus on ingredients and instructions with no-distractions cook layout.
• Delightful print and email layouts.
• Search for multiple ingredients in powerful search bar.
• Keep a bookmarks list and instantly track history.
• Email or print ingredients as a shopping list.
• Customize cookbook sections with categories.
• Keep recipes or recipe collections in sync across iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Share recipes with other users of the app.
• Sync bookmarks and shopping list between your devices.
• Requires connection to same local WiFi network.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
• The Recipe Box App is available for $3.99 from the App Store on iPad or at
• The Recipe Box To Go! App is available for $0.99 from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
• The Recipe Box Home Page— http://www.therecipeboxapp.com/about.html
• The Recipe Box Store Link — http://itunes.com/apps/therecipebox/
• The Recipe Box YouTube Page — http://www.youtube.com/user/therecipeboxapp/
• The Recipe Box To Go! — http://www.therecipeboxapp.com/aboutTogo.html
• The Recipe Box To Go! Store Link — http://itunes.com/apps/therecipeboxtogo/
Corpus Collusion was founded in 2009 to develop smart software for iOS devices — offerings both stylish and ingenious. Company co-founder Kathy Tafel is a Mac industry innovator with nearly a decade of experience at Apple. Company co-founder Vibrata Chromodoris is a fine artist whose work has been seen around the world.
September 6th, 2012
Retina Display Support
April 5th 2012
The Recipe Box for iPhone, iPod Touch
January 12th, 2012
The Dream Log
August 3rd, 2011