April 5, 2012 OAKLAND — Today Corpus Collusion released version 2.1 of its flagship software The Recipe Box, with support for the new iPad. Customers can now enjoy high resolution graphics to match the crisp text of their recipes. The new version also supports larger images taken with the new iPad camera. The Recipe Box for iPad is available now from the iTunes app store for (USD) $3.99.
Retina Display support is just the latest in a string of innovations that bring magic to the mundane. Earlier this year, Corpus Collusion introduced Recipe Link that allows foodies to sync their favorite recipes between theirs or their friends' iPad, iPhone and iPod touch over the same local WiFi network. iPhone and iPod touch support requires the companion app, The Recipe Box To Go!
"Customers deserve to look at images that are as crisp as the pie crusts they bake," said said visual designer and company co-founder Vibrata Chromodoris. "Retina Display graphics offer unprecedented beauty while crafting culinary delights."
The Recipe Box is a top app featured by Apple multiple times in the New & Noteworthy, What's Hot, and Staff Favorites areas of the iTunes app store. More than 75% of customers rate it 5 stars. With the latest release, Corpus Collusion continues its course of innovative iOS offerings.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Retina Display graphics on all available devices.
• Focus on ingredients and instructions with no-distractions cook layout.
• Switch easily between multiple recipes while tracking the current step.
• Delightful print and email layouts.
• Incorporates AirPlay allowing users to watch videos on their big screen via Apple TV.
• Keep recipes or recipe collections in sync across iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Share recipes with other The Recipe Box users.
• Share a single recipe, a found set, or entire collection.
• User controls what gets shared and received.
• Requires both devices to be connected to same local WiFi network.
• Enter recipes from any website, email or digital document with copy and paste.
• Use The Recipe Box keyboard to tap in shortcuts for cooking terms (iPad only).
• Add photos and video.
• Write notes while cooking.
• iPhone 4S users can enter recipes using the voice dictation feature.
• Search for multiple ingredients in powerful search bar.
• Keep a bookmarks list and instantly track history.
• Email or print ingredients as a shopping list.
• Customize cookbook sections with categories.
• Access recipes without an Internet connection.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
• The Recipe Box App is available for $3.99 from the App Store on iPad or at
• The Recipe Box To Go! App is available for $1.99 from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
• The Recipe Box Home Page— http://www.therecipeboxapp.com/about.html
• The Recipe Box Store Link — http://itunes.com/apps/therecipebox/
• The Recipe Box To Go! — http://www.therecipeboxapp.com/aboutTogo.html
• The Recipe Box To Go! Store Link — http://itunes.com/apps/therecipeboxtogo/
Corpus Collusion was founded in 2009 to develop smart software for iOS devices — offerings both stylish and ingenious. Company co-founder Kathy Tafel is a Mac industry innovator with nearly a decade of experience at Apple. Company co-founder Vibrata Chromodoris is a fine artist whose work has been seen around the world.
The Recipe Box for iPhone, iPod Touch
January 12th, 2012
The Dream Log
August 3rd, 2011